- Click on your “Apple” menu and choose “System Preferences“.
- Double-Click on the “Network” icon.
- Go to the “TCP/IP” tab. If your computer is configured to use a dynamic IP address, (notice “Using DHCP” in the drop-down box next to “Configure”). This is where you can change your DNS settings, by entering the appropriate DNS servers in the “DNS Servers” box.
- Enter two or more OpenNIC DNS server IP address, preferably the nearest to your location, which you can find here.
- Apply your settings by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
You’re done! You may need to restart your browser and reconnect to the Internet before the changes come into effect.